Dental Laboratory Accredition Program
A Laboratory bearing the OHPA Accreditation Seal provides you with assurance that it has met specific standards relating to quality, Work, Health and Safety regulations, as well as business and manufacturing practices.
By earning and maintaining an Accreditation Status, the Dental Laboratory is always monitoring and attempting to improve the quality and efficiency of their services and facilities.
The OHPA Accreditation Program was established in 2006 with participation from a wide range of Industry Experts. The program is self-regulating and is administered, maintained and managed by OHPA, the Industry Association.
An OHPA Accredited Laboratory must certify that they:
- Use TGA registered materials
- Meet the WHS requirements
- Has an Infection Control Procedure in place
- Employ Qualified Dental Technicians
- Manufacture their custom-made prosthesis in Australia.